A range of new products for Peppa Pig from new partners include Crayola, Jakks Pacific, Kid Casters, and Vtech/LeapFrog, in addition to offerings from Cra-Z-Art under its newly-renewed agreement. In addition, there will be new products for PJ Masks from Gemmy International, Kurt S. Adler, Montco Crafts, PTI Group, and Vtech/LeapFrog.
The newest Peppa Pig offerings for 2018 are:
- Crayola for crafts and activities, including the Peppa Pig Color Wonder Pad Set, in the U.S. and Canada
- Cra-Z-Art for craft and activities, such as the Peppa Pig Travel Magna Doodle magnetic drawing board, in the U.S. and Canada
- Jakks Pacific for play tents, such as the Peppa Pig Character Tent and Tunnel, in the U.S. and Canada, and children’s furniture, including the Peppa Pig Pretend ‘n Play Activity Table Set in the U.S.
- Kid Casters for fishing gear, including the Peppa Pig Regular Youth Fishing Kit in the U.S.
- Vtech/LeapFrog for LeapStart and electronic learning aids, including the LeapStart Peppa Pig Playing Together interactive storybook collection, in the U.S. and Canada
The 2018 introductions new licensees for PJ Masks are:
- Gemmy International for seasonal outdoor products, including Catboy with Candy Cane, a 5-foot air-blown inflatable character, in the U.S.
- Kurt S. Adler for Christmas ornaments, such as a 3.5-inch blow-mold ornaments featuring Catboy, Owlette and Gekko in the U.S. and Canada
- Montco Crafts for activity kits, including Pop-Outz! Grab Bag in the U.S.
- PTI Group for seasonal gifts, such as character treat buckets with handles featuring Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko in the U.S.
- Vtech/LeapFrog for LeapStart and electronic learning aids, including the PJ Masks Time to Be a Hero Learning Tablet), in the U.S. and Canada