TORONTO, ONTARIO (August 20, 2013) With 29 of their films set to premiere at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival, Entertainment One Films (eOne) today launched eOnelive.com, an on-line and social media hub providing access to exclusive content, news and contests.
Visitors to eOnelive will find:
- Photos, videos and interviews capturing the entire eOne TIFF experience.
- An opportunity to submit questions to eOne's visiting actors and filmmakers and a chance to receive a personalized video answer through a partnership with Carlton Cards called 'the envelope.
- Details on where to spot the Smart fortwo x BlackBerry. eOne's Smart fortwo will travel through downtown Toronto entertaining film fans with festival trivia and offering chances to win BlackBerry® 10 smartphones, Dell tablets, Tim Hortons gift cards and screening tickets.
- Entertaining tips and recipes featuring the President's Choice® black label Collection and festival-inspired cocktail ideas from SKYY Vodka.
And starting September 5th, eOne live goes behind-the-scenes at eOne's festival headquarters at the Intercontinental Toronto Centre, giving fans an insider’s look at celebrity and media life:
- Find out how celebrities and media take their Tim Hortons coffee.
- Discover the most popular ingredients used for the Lindt custom premium chocolate experience.
- Meet Mercedes-Benz drivers charged with getting celebrities to premieres on time despite Toronto traffic.
- Tour the hair & make up suite and learn secrets to always being red carpet ready.
- Check out what's on the menu at the private dinners and exclusive parties attended by the stars.
eOne's complete 2013 TIFF line-up includes:
The Art of the Steal
August: Osage County
The F Word
The Grand Seduction
The Green Inferno
How I Live Now
Kill Your Darlings
The Love Punch
Man of Tai Chi
Mandela Long Walk for Freedom
Metallica Through the Never
Our Man in Tehran
Rhymes for Young Ghouls
The Right Kind of Wrong
Sarah Préfère La Course
Tom à la Ferme
The Unknown Known
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is an international entertainment company that specializes in the acquisition, production and distribution of film and television content. The company's comprehensive network extends around the globe including Canada, the U.S., the UK, Ireland, Spain, Benelux, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and South Korea. Through established Entertainment and Distribution divisions, the company provides extensive expertise in film distribution, television and music production, family programming and merchandising and licensing. Its current rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 35,000 film and television titles, 2,800 hours of television programming and 45,000 music tracks.
For more information, please contact: