|In £m, unless otherwise stated||2015||2016||2017||2018 Restated 5||2019|
|Underlying EBITDA 1||107.3||129.1||160.2||163.6||197.6|
|Reported profit before tax||44.0||47.9||35.9||64.9||36.8|
|Adjusted profit before tax 2||88.8||104.1||129.9||130.2||155.9|
|Reported diluted earnings/(loss) per share (pence)||12.5 3||9.6||2.7||12.0||2.5|
|Adjusted diluted earnings per share (pence) 2||20.8 3||19.4||20.0||19.3||25.0|
|Adjusted net debt 4||224.9||180.8||187.4||314.5||341.5|
|Investment in acquired content rights||166.3||121.4||181.4||144.5||121.9|
|Investment in productions||114.4||97.1||226.5||297.4||258.7|
- Underlying EBITDA is defined as operating profit before operating one-off items, share-based payment charges, depreciation and amortisation of acquired intangibles.
- Adjusted profit before tax is defined as profit before tax before operating one-off items, share based payment charges, amortisation of acquired intangibles and one-off items within net finance charges. Adjusted diluted earnings per share is adjusted for the tax effect of these items.
- The 2015 earnings per share and adjusted earnings per share have been adjusted to reflect the bonus element of the Rights Issue completed on 20 October 2015
- Adjusted net debt includes net borrowings under the Group's senior debt facility but excludes production net debt.
- The reported 2018 numbers have been restated for IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers