The directors recognise the value of the UK Corporate Governance Code and endeavour to comply with it, taking into account the size and nature of the Company. Therefore, Entertainment One complies with best practice ethical codes of conduct by promising to:
- Observe the laws and regulations of each country in which it operates
- Provide safe, secure and healthy working conditions for all employees
- Promote equality, judging neither by race, nationality, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation nor political opinion
- Treat all stakeholders fairly
- Communicate openly and honestly all shareholder and stakeholder information
- Require similar commitments from third parties, including suppliers, and those acting directly on the Group's behalf
- A tax strategy committed to complying with tax laws in a responsible manner and having open and constructive relationships with taxation authorities. Click here for more on our tax strategy.
The Board has established an Audit Committee, a Disclosure Committee, a Nomination Committee and a Remuneration Committee with formally delegated duties and responsibilities.
- The Audit Committee is chaired by Robert McFarlane and its other members are Mitzi Reaugh and Mark Opzoomer.
- The Disclosure Committee is chaired by Mark Opzoomer and its other members are Mitzi Reaugh and Robert McFarlane.
- The Nomination Committee is chaired by Linda Robinson and its other members are Scott Lawrence, Mitzi Reaugh and Michael Friisdahl.
- The Remuneration Committee is chaired by Mark Opzoomer and its other members are Linda Robinson, Mitzi Reaugh and Michael Friisdahl.
The Audit Committee receives and reviews reports from management and the Company’s auditors relating to the annual and interim accounts and the accounting and internal control systems in use throughout the Group. Learn More
The Disclosure Committee ensures that the company meets its disclosure obligations arising from one Market Abuse Regulation, One Listing Rules and the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Learn More
The Nomination Committee reviews the size, structure and composition of the Board and identifies and nominates suitable candidates for the approval of the Board to fill vacancies as and when they arise. Learn More
The Remuneration Committee reviews the scale and structure of the Executive Directors and senior managers’ remuneration and the terms of their service contracts. The remuneration and terms and conditions of appointment for the Non-Executive Directors is set by the Board. Learn More