The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes newly-launched MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production company Renegade 83; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 80,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
Interview with Darren Throop, President and CEOClick here to view interview →
Adjusted fully diluted EPS
Hours of Film and Television Content
Independent valuation of the Group's library
- RESULTS FOR THE TWELVE MONTHS ENDING 31 MARCH 2018
- Investor/analyst briefing on new segment reporting
- Posting of Circular and Notice of Special Meeting
- Placing of new common shares to raise up to US$75 million
- Acquisition of the balance of equity interest in The Mark Gordon Company